16.11.07

Blue Ball Orange Ball

I searched my correspondence file and found this from Alan Bennett (http://www.solargeometry.com/). I think the blue ball at the gas station has generated enough excitement that this information seems timely.

I copied this so as not to have to rewrite it.

***************************************************************

I am writing from Port Aransas, Texas. PA is at the mouth of the Corpus Christi Ship Channel and the Gulf Intracoastal waterway. These days I am the concessions manager on a 70 ft. catamaran fishing boat. We take tourists fishing to 40 plus miles offshore.

Since you asked, I will tell you about what I now call " Orange Ball Day ".

On or about November 20, 1975, I was captain on an 80 ft. crew boat, " The Wilderness ", working out of Port O'Connor, Texas. About 10:30 PM we were returning from a run out to Mallard 33, a shallowwater jack up rig about 3 miles offshore and 20 miles on the Galveston side of the Matagorda Ship Channel, the entry point from the Gulf into Port O'Connor.

It had been an uneventful trip with minimal winds and seas. We were gliding along at 22 knots and I was simply watching to make sure we weren't going to collide with anything.

My engineer was asleep in a cot behind the helm and my deckhand asleep in his cot below in the galley.

I happened to look to my starboard. Already there right out my starboard window was a dimly glowing orange sphere about fifteen times the diameter of the full moon. It pulsated in brightening and dimming in an irregular pulsation. Its appearance was as though you had reached into a barbeque pit at night with a pair of tongs and brought out a briquet and watched the color changes that occured as the air blew over it. And it was cruising alongside of us at our speed.

I can assure you I had never in my life seen anything like that. I decided that the way to make sure I was not hallucinating was to wake my engineer, so I turned around and reached over and shook him: " Hey, Moose... look at this!! "

As soon as he opened his eyes he was looking at it... and he came flying up out of a dead sleep and stood there looking at it, and I had my answer... it was really out there.

Both of us remained silent for the next few minutes. It was me who spoke first, even as we both continued to watch this sphere. " I'm going to throw my light on it and see what happens".

I set the Azimuth on the my spotlight and swung it around sideways so that when I turned the spot on it would illuminate the sphere. My intent was to flip the light on-off-on-off a few times
as if to say " We see you. Now what? "

I flipped on the switch...the spotlight ray went right to the sphere and it simultaneuously, and instantaneously, vanished right before our eyes. This is something maybe 100 feet across.

I grabbed the throttles and stopped the boat dead in the water. We both went outside and scanned the night sky but the object was gone and it did not return. ( Visually, at least ).

Not caring to bore you with further details, I will point out that mathematics and geometry started issuing from my brain a few days later. I took the view then as I do now that this encounter had something to do with that, so I began a long process of trial and error which resulted in the things you have seen on this site.

I invite you, xxxxx, to take your time and review the elucidations planet by planet. I now know they were considered enlightenment itself in several cultures. I personally especially like the
drawing " Mercury, Venus, Earth, the Tai Chi and the Decimal System. " The positions along the NS axis representing the Sun, Mercury, Venus and the Earth are faithfully to correct scale and the distances between each pair are different along that line.

Sun-Mercury distance= 1.0000000000
Mercury-Venus distance= .866025404
Venus-Earth distance=.7172803076

But look what happens when you swing them with a compass to the circumference of a circle with a radius of (orbital distance Venus) to the .75 power. They form seven of the decimal divisions of that circle, taking up equal divisions along the circumference.

If this Earth follows a cosmic star law (and it does) and if it is infinite in number because of this (and it is) then you and I have been here forever and will be, forever. And this is enlightenment.

Thank you again. I look forward to hearing from you again.


My best to you,
Alan Bennett
a 65 year old sailor at Port Aransas, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment