20.12.11

Someone Started A Rumor

What is it about Americans that the 2 most often repeated phrases are "I'm sorry," and, "I love you."
Do you know what that sounds like to an alien?
It sounds like this; "I'm sorry I love you!"

And the alien can merely respond by saying, "My condolences, I understand your WIFE is a Muslim."
SomeOne searching 'been let down quotes' and 'you let me down' from unknown.unknown isp, then all traces of it vanished (and, howdie-do to our mangled-wire computer cousins at the US Army Signal Corp).
Not because there is any reason to suspect that being the case, but more than likely because someone started a rumor...that's why?
And it wasn't me. Nope, despite what anyone says I don't think I'm too good for You.
And if the let down has anything to do with my performance to demostrate my range, it was a training exercise-- putting a young-sounding voice to good use; and if my faulty memory serves, it culminated in the biggest bust of a worldwide child trafficking ring a few years later.


The phone records and chatroom snipe are probably still on your desk if not your top file drawer (and it was my cousin, Joey?, pointing me out to You in the middle of that unpartitioned office area, going through my paces on that particular afternoon--so, if I thought there was anything to hide I would not have been doing such a great job in a wide open common work area--with me being the only female in a 'bullpen' shared with 7 other male engineers, that's why it was called the 'bullpen').

And if You want to act like You don't know exactly what it is I am talking about then You deserve a bigger Oscar than the one I should get for my following Your 'I need you to go on sinning and grinning' acting direction from You Know Who?--You!

There really is no reason for me to live under such uncomfortable conditions, but seeing as how I don't even get what I work for and earn, I figure it highly unlikely that I can get what I simply ask for--not because I need any more lessons, but because I know there are more Powers at play than what those around me perceive.

For example, I have known that I am on the federal? payroll in some capacity as a government Annalist/Analyst since at least as far back as 2007 (maybe 2006) but I have yet to see a single penny of it--whatsamatter, having a little trouble making sense of the cumulative time?

See? I warned You--can't afford me?


Times like these I wonder why our family can't have our piano recitals in concert halls, like other families. (I know, it wouldn't be fair when Gabriel has more talent in His left nostril than the entire population that ever was or is or will walk the Earth, combined).

"I sometimes think we must be all mad and that we shall wake to sanity in strait-waistcoats."--BRAM STOKER, Dracula

In an ideal world (Heaven) I should be compensated for exposing my (hare) brain for Your consideration on at least the same par as world class models get for exposing their...their...their wookies (ie., other admirable/bankable hairy parts on earth).

Surah 60 Al.Mumtahhineh (The Examined One, Those Tested)
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا
 إِذَا جَاءكُمُ الْمُؤْمِنَاتُ مُهَاجِرَاتٍ فَامْتَحِنُوهُنَّ 
اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِإِيمَانِهِنَّ فَإِنْ عَلِمْتُمُوهُنَّ مُؤْمِنَاتٍ
 فَلَا تَرْجِعُوهُنَّ إِلَى الْكُفَّارِ لَا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَّهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنَّ
 وَآتُوهُم مَّا أَنفَقُوا وَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ أَن تَنكِحُوهُنَّ إِذَا آتَيْتُمُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ
وَلَا تُمْسِكُوا بِعِصَمِ الْكَوَافِرِ وَاسْأَلُوا مَا أَنفَقْتُمْ وَلْيَسْأَلُوا مَا أَنفَقُوا
 ذَلِكُمْ حُكْمُ اللَّهِ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ  (60:10

 60:10 All You Believers (Faithful)! When believing women come to you as fugitives, examine (test) them. God Knows what's between them (among them). Then, if you ascertain them to be  believers (faithful), do not send them back to the disbelievers (infidels). They are no longer lawful to the disbelievers (unfaithful), nor are the disbelievers lawful for them (any longer). And give them whatever they may have spent. And it is not a sin for you to marry such women when you have given them first what they have earned. And do not keep (hold onto) defending disbelieving women; nor ask for (the return of) what you have spent (on them); and let the disbelievers ask for what they have spent (the are entitled to what they have spent). That is God's Judgment. God Judges between you. And God is Aware (Knowing), Wise.

But, fair is fair, and my Father predicted that I won't fall for that little beauty trick either (Really, I overheard Him on my way out the sports club telling someone He has every confidence I can pass that test, too!--I don't recall Him laying any odds on it, though.)

Check it out...Testing, Testing...
Surah 18 The Cave
إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَّهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا 18:7
18:7 Indeed, We Created everything  of Beauty on Earth to Test people as to which of them is Best in Conduct

( I passed this Test with flying colors, especially the night of Jan 13, 2012, when a drop dead gorgeous blond was openly flirting with me as I worked deligently on a business letter that was to be only 'a couple of paragraphs' and turned out to be 1600 words.
Don't get me wrong, I was flattered to no end--especially since the last time that happened I was 16 years old---now that I'm a semi-centurian, her attentions didn't quite ring so True.
Besides, that's a no-go for me, seeing as how I stated my position about Women earlier and found it to be much in keeping with WC Fields' feelings about Elephants.
Moreover, if they also happen to be anywhere nearly pretty enough for me to sense any kind of familial connection, then nothin' doin' --sis, 'cuz, G-Aunt, hoaxter!--And the real Killer to this non-starter Test is, I've openly stated where my true passions rest.)

Surah 20 Ta-Ha (Can You Hear Me?  'طه')
وَلَا تَمُدَّنَّ عَيْنَيْكَ إِلَى مَا مَتَّعْنَا بِهِ أَزْوَاجًا مِّنْهُمْ زَهْرَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنيَا لِنَفْتِنَهُمْ فِيهِ وَرِزْقُ رَبِّكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَبْقَى 20:131
20:131 And don't strain your eyes in longing for the splendour of the life of this world, things We have given for enjoyment to matched pairs (married couples) of them through which We Test them: but the Provision of your Lord is Better and More Enduring

(Another gimmee---what splendour are we referring to exactly? Hauling his laundry hamper up and down 2 flights of stairs while carrying his baby full term because he's too special to help with it or that he never reciprocated any of the good she's ever done for him or the support she freely gave him because he somehow finds it acceptable to abuse the 'now found to be mentally ill for saying she suffered a chronic toxic exposure from working in a sick building for umpteen frickin years?" and threatening to never let her see her children again if she so much as flinched at the despotism of living under his rule now that he would never allow for a divorce and use emotional blackmail to keep her in check---yeah, if I was God and ran this kind of test on someone, I would ...deleted for seeming contemptuous).

Surah 23 The Believers (Faithful)
وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ 23:76
23:76 And We Tested them through suffer­ing/trials, but they did not humble themselves before their Lord; nor did they ever pray (entreat/plead with Him)

(For this one, I get a Gold Star. You wanna know why? I actually saw and heard the Witnesses offer to give You a front row seat to see Me Down On My Knees; apparently, I was doing it quite a bit for some number of years that You could catch that show with some regularity--I only stopped when I got the signal that it was pointless beyond a certain threshold, see 15:98-15:99 below.)

Surah 29 The Spider
أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَن يُتْرَكُوا أَن يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ (29:2)
وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْكَاذِبِينَ (29:3)
29:2 Do people think that they will be left (at ease simply) because they say, 'We believe', and that they will not be Tested with hardships?

(Nope, never thought that for a twinkle, but I Never thought it would drag on forever, either, because beyond the first 5 Earth Years, that, too, became pointless!
I am not doing the waking up in a hospital bed Men In Black thing, and I am not doing the Groundhog's Day thing, and I am not waking up to any walk throughs of any other scenes from any movie that was ever made or screenplay that was so much as even accepted on spec, okay--that's it! I've Had it- I had it when I called Him a RedHead and He corrected me to say that Tawny is in fact the more accurate description of the color (LIKE a LION)).

Surah 44 Smoke
وَآتَيْنَاهُم مِّنَ الْآيَاتِ مَا فِيهِ بَلَاء مُّبِينٌ 44:33
44:33 ..and We gave them such Signs as would clearly presage a Test 

(I got the Signs, all right *alright, to the effect that I started a diary, and a blog to preserve them for all posterity & what could be a Bigger Better Betoken than THE Michael Himself announcing His Presence- that was not a Sign to Presage a Test in 1992, that was like AN ANNOUNCEMENT, but I still wonder, why Me? ---there are definitely prettier, smarter, richer, taller, thinner, more powerful people--and we still have a President to the United States, or do we? And of course, those who drive nicer cars.
What? Did the world run out of virgins?
I'd already had a kid or 2; now I hear I have over 100--not bad for a woman whose own husband hasn't so much as dated her since their 7th anniversary.
Can you even imagine what that can do to a woman's self image? Let alone, anyone's ego---psshhaw, nothing!
I keep pretty busy and I still prefer being a female to being a male; if not for the fact that we don't sweat as much, than for the mere frilly lingerie incentive alone.)

Surah 72 Jinn
وَأَلَّوِ اسْتَقَامُوا عَلَى الطَّرِيقَةِ لَأَسْقَيْنَاهُم مَّاء غَدَقًا  72:16   
لِنَفْتِنَهُمْ فِيهِ وَمَن يُعْرِضْ عَن ذِكْرِ رَبِّهِ يَسْلُكْهُ عَذَابًا صَعَدًا 72:17
72:16 ...had they but tread firmly on the right path, We would have showered them with Abundance
72:17 As a Test to determine which of them would turn away from their Lord; He will thrust such (as turn away) into ever increasing torment.

(This one leaves me in a Quandary.
I tread the path, as right as it could be in the mind of a neophyte.
If we were talking averages, like engineers are wont to do, I'd say better than the average of what I saw going on around me (note, better than average, not better than everything and everyone---averages are more meaningful when we are taking a populatoin of 7 billion, because any 1 Event (Person/Thing) in and of itself may be considered as a statistical OUTLIER!
Yet, y, y, y the increasing torment?--I passed all of the above tests, and not only did I submit/surrender/give up without prompting the first time, but I tried to do it again a few weeks ago--You may remember, I even waited in the cold night air for SOMEone to haul themselves in for me to SUrrender to, and they Flaked, giving me to understand that my Unconditional Surrender is not accepted under any terms---I must have really ticked someOne off.
I now consider that my major life achievement---now, if I could only figure out Who that SomeOne is/was and where they're hiding.)

And if the disappointment stems from my having stopped praying, it's only due to this little love note:
15:98-15:99 ...pray until ....Can You guess how I interpret 'certainty'? ...
What is there left to say?

That this is how much injustice has to be tipped against me in order that they keep breeding and breathing?

... Want another demonstration?
Sasha, tell us what book you're reading at breakfast table and your sister can share her plans for running for office?

الْيَوْمَ نَخْتِمُ عَلَى أَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَتُكَلِّمُنَا أَيْدِيهِمْ وَتَشْهَدُ أَرْجُلُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْسِبُونَ
(36:65)
This Day We Shall Set a Seal on their mouths
but they will speak to Us with their hands,
 and their feet shall bear witness to whatever they earned in Life.
(36:65)
---
My hands r not tied, I'm free

It's not that I can't, I won't

I am not poor, just broke(n).

My G-Aunt keeps wanting to chime in with, "You know, Dear, the boys keep saying it's a sin to talk about it; but, just between us girls, headaches are a lot sexier on the Men."

I hear Him Say, 'Some fisherman you turned out to be when your net comes up empty time and again'.

I am more a 'catch and release' kind of fisherman...or some such 'sort' of thing.

And as for opting to pursue some 'weird dream' rather than to open my eyes to what's going on around me, I don't think I am as blind as some would like to believe. My 'weird dreams' manifest in physical space and time.

Take for example the image on the right--not a metaphor, but an event:
Location: ~ 34.07573, -118.38503  (~ 34° 4' 30.965" N     -118° 22' 51.363" W )
Orientation:  SSW? (same as that of the Roman reception desk)
Date: May 17, 1997
Time: 6 - 7 pm

UFO and Related Sightings Surrounding 'the event':

NEW BRIGHTON UFO SIGHTING
On April 25, 1997, the night more than 30 UFOs were seen over New Brighton, Minnesota, just north of the "Twin Cities" of  Minneapolis and St. Paul a sky watcher observed 3 UFOs in the same binocular field.

Over a course of several months… avid sky watchers have observed extremely high moving objects which traverse the sky in a few minutes…they appear solid, self-illuminated and round. These objects…named 'High Movers'...are moving in a N-to-S or S-to-N direction, with slight east and west variations… not consistent with satellites.

"Now, here is what is interesting,” an observer said, "all but two (of 7 he saw)  were moving to the northwest, towards Minnesota!... one moving to the northwest about 9:45 p.m… just as it was about to drop below the horizon… another moving near it, more to the east.. was amazed to have two in my field of vision at the same time, since viewing through binoculars greatly restricts the field of vision. A third High Mover (UFO) streaked past both of them.. I've never seen three in the sky at once...much less in the same binocular field of view."

COLORADO PILOT MYSTIFIED BY STRANGE RADIO CALL

On Monday night, May 12, 1997, a Colorado pilot was flying near Walsenburg (population 3,945) when he picked up a strange call on his radio.

"I was flying in clear VUCU sky (VUCU stands for "visibility unlimited, ceiling unlimited") when I picked up a weak communication on VoiceCom 121.5,  the common-use emergency channel… always monitored by commercial and most large private aircraft with more than one communications radio,” the pilot reported.

"As well as I could, I was able to make out someone at Flight Level One-Two-Three-Five Hundred (123,500 feet or 37,424 meters--J.T.) requesting 'immediate traffic in area.' There was obvious anxiousness in his voice, and he was talking to Air Traffic Control," he added, "The only thing I know that can travel at this altitude is the SR-71 Blackbird. Now it is not uncommon to see high-flying aircraft in this (San Luis) valley, but this guy is calling, in what must have surely seemed like some desperation, on the unsecured 121.5 emergency channel."

"I have two wonderings--was the SR-71 on recon? For what? And why was he so concerned with traffic at an altitude that few pilots have ever been at?"

 (Editor's Comment: The pilot might use the civilian emergency channel if the military frequencies were being jammed. Then again, it might be someone playing with a shortwave radio.)

HUMANOID CONTACT LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
On Wednesday, May 14, 1997, around 4 pm, at the Intersection of Bundy Avenue at Santa Monica Boulevard in Los Angeles, California. (See Journal Entry for May 14, 1997 at 17:00)

TRIANGULAR UFOs OVER RICHMOND, CALIFORNIA

On Thursday, May 15, 1997, at 12:07 a.m… a few hundred yards from Interstate Highway 80.

…a black equilateral triangular object about the size of a half-dollar held at arm's length, moving swiftly to the east-northeast about five degrees north of directly overhead..."It had three lights, one at each of the vertices. These were orange-yellow and appeared as bright as fourth magnitude stars. Each light appeared to be divided into two hemispheres along the axis of motion. The object was moving in the direction of one of the vertices at a high rate of speed. The duration of my sighting was about 4 seconds."

… it passed overhead… It produced no noise except perhaps the faint sound of rushing air… the nearness of the (Interstate 80) freeway makes that impression unreliable.

Twenty hours later…at approximately 10:43 p.m…made visual contact with a UFO.

… a group of lights, perhaps eight or nine clustered near the front edge of a black triangular object with angles of about 120 degrees, 35 degrees and 25 degrees." …. "The object was traveling NE at a high speed with the largest angle in the front and the smallest angle to the NW. … it was about as large as a half-dollar held at arm's length..It passed directly overhead and made no noise, … observed this object for about 6-7 seconds. Its lights were also about fourth magnitude and looked like eyes--almond-shaped with a dark center…It should be mentioned (that) the first object was moving along a flight path out of SFO (San Francisco International Airport) used by passenger craft at high altitude.”

SKY BOOM REPORTED IN MISSOURI ON MAY 15

On Thursday, May 15, 1997, two hours before a "mysterious explosion" rocked southern Ohio and northern Kentucky, a similar blast was experienced in the city of St. Joseph, Missouri (population 76,691), located 54 miles (87 kilometers) north of Kansas City.

A spokeswoman for Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska, said the blast was "probably a sonic boom caused by an aircraft breaking the sound barrier…that the boom might have been caused by an SR-71 flying from Beale Air Force Base in California to Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland.

Another spokesman for USAF, said "the aircraft would have been in NW Missouri about 2:30 or 3 p.m. on that afternoon.”
BLACK HELICOPTERS IN FRESNO, CALIFORNIA

On Saturday, May 17, 1997…at 10 p.m… two black helicopters in close formation, no sound, no exhaust, and no flashing lights--just a steady white light flew very close to the ground, from the SE to the NW  (Kings Canyon Road to Herndon Avenue-J.T.).

“ Definitely looked like helicopters--but very Stealth-like…they had a wide fuselage, no visible (tail) rotor, could not see underbelly--no visible landing gear. No noise of any type. No exhaust. Both were in tight formation, with one just in front of the other. The one in the rear seemed to be on the right-hand side of the one in the lead.”

On Tuesday, May 20, 1997…the city's ABC-TV affiliate, aired a 15-minute segment on UFOs…showing "a round glowing object."…(prior to the program airing) city residents had been puzzled by reports of black helicopters on patrol over McKinley, Belmont and Olive Avenues, just north of Chandler Airport.

 (Editor's Comment: From the description, the aircraft resemble the new Eurocopter NH-90. But, according to Aviation Week and Space Technology for May 27, 1997, there are only a few prototypes of the NH-90, and all are in Europe. The first NH-90s not expected to be out of production until 2002.)

FLYING TRIANGLE IN CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA

On Sunday, May 18, 1997, at about 6:30 p.m., a handful of people …at the intersection of Pennsylvania Route 443 and Appleby Road, near Linglestown, Pennsylvania (Pa.) were startled by the appearance of a "flying triangle."

…the UFO was "to the north directly over Route 81.. was …a triangle UFOappearing to be six inches across.

…as to how high the UFO flew… it "was real low" and "moved slowly W."

… "The triangle flew overhead, moving in a WNW direction. The lights gave the appearance of protruding from the actual craft.

… lost sight of the UFO when it dropped toward forest-covered Second Mountain. The sighting took place in a rural section of Linglestown, about seven miles (11 kilometers) north of Harrisburg, the state capital of Pennsylvania.” -- Copyright 1996 - 2012 UFOINFO Editor: Joseph Trainor

No comments:

Post a Comment