12.5.10

Pairings

Someone did a search with the following string and landed at telepathy101.blogspot.com :

"what should a girl do when a man is communicating by mental telepathy? "


In an ordinary world, the answer is obvious, you let nature take its course; but under extraordinary circumstances, say, because every cell in your body has been manipulated to oblivion and each of you is married to someone else and you don't look anything like the tail he is chasing around his office and you're not short on cash or company, you do what the Big Voice in the room tells you to do and you "Get Out of The Way-Now!"
Not surprisingly, the Quran offers just this type of tailor-made approach to problems; a fix to suit any occassion.
As an example, let's take Abraham's concern and the way it's handled as recorded in Sign 2:260.
{Ok. Ok. What He, the 'Big Voice' in the room, actually Said (but in the interest of brevity I gave a sound bite); "I Will Not Let you Fall. I Want you to get dressed (not what you all may think-- I was getting a medical exam) and Leave. NOW! You'll not see him again.} (In response; I got dressed, left the examining room, called the elevator, made it to the parking lot, got in the car, started the engine, fastened my seatbelt, exited the building and made it to the street in less than 30 seconds flat! And as I drove off I could 'see' that my departure was lightening quick because it was just then that the doctor was just making his way back to the examining room and rushed to the elevator bank only to find that I was gone without a trace---date of the incident on or about October 5, 1996 at around 6 pm. Who was the doctor speaking to about my medical condition on the phone in his office having established that it was not me, not the Owner of the 'Big Voice' (the Big Voice was kind o' neat, but what clinched it for me was seeing a demonstration of Your 'ability to commandeer the pixels' on my flatscreen tv at home and scroll messages of a personal nature in 30 inch lettering across it while knowing there was no dedicated private feed to our basic cable subscription), and not my spouse who was with me during part of the exam and had just left to to pick up the kids, and later found out it was not my lawyer, and not my other treating doctor, either? That pretty much elimates it being any body else's business. And now that You are all tied up in Nots, The Real Question Remains; More Importantly than What Planet am I on-- What Kind of Game are You Playing?)
And, get this; some time later, maybe years had gone by, I contacted a young lady who gave psychic readings by phone out of her home in New Jersey. Something about her seemed genuine. She did not ask me for anything other than my name and payment information and started her reading. She had never met me before the night of that 15-minute consulation; she couldn't get a bead on who the mysterious caller was, but she did say; whithout any prompting from me whatsoever; 'We All Saw You Leave That Night, We saw you leave him and he went after you as far as the elevator bank.' I asked her who was the caller, who are We that saw all this? She could only say she speaks spontaneously when she gives her readings and does not really know what is the nature of the information or who is providing it.)

Chapter 2 The Calfوَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّ أَرِنِي كَيْفَ تُحْيِـي الْمَوْتَى قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِن
قَالَ بَلَى وَلَـكِن لِّيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِي قَالَ فَخُذْ أَرْبَعَةً مِّنَ الطَّيْرِ فَصُرْهُنَّ إِلَيْكَ
ثُمَّ اجْعَلْ عَلَى كُلِّ جَبَلٍ مِّنْهُنَّ جُزْءًا ثُمَّ ادْعُهُنَّ يَأْتِينَكَ سَعْيًا
وَاعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ 2:260

2:260 And when Abraham said, "Lord, show me how you give life to the dead." (God) Said, "Do you not Believe (accept it as True)?" (Abraham) said, "Yes, (of course), but so that I am reassured (with) inner (certainty, in my heart)." (God) Said, "Take 4 birds and train them to obey you, then place a portion of them on each mountain and call them; they will seek you (come to you) at your command (in order); and know/teach that God is Wise, Powerful."

So, Abraham learned by similitude of Falconry how it is that God Resurrects the Dead.

And, word apparently got out about my culinary prowess, so the same Sign 2:260 is a convenient Recipe that I plan to try for tonight's dinner:
2:260 And Abraham (his daughter) said, ”Lord, show me how to adapt (this recipe) and bring life to this dead (chicken)!” He said, “Don’t you believe (it can be done)?” (She) said, “Yes, but to insure the inside (is cooked).” He Said, “Take the thighs/legs of 4 birds and ground them up, then take a portion of that and knead it with a couple of figs (play up to your taste, ie season to your liking) and (grill until) there is a mark over the highest part (of the fire); and invite them to dinner and they will come in an orderly fashion; and know Your God Is Provident (Compos Mentis when it comes to you) and very Powerful (because at any time He could Swat you like a fly).”

{I substituted 1 lb. ground chicken breast for the legs and minced a couple of dried figs for the fresh and formed them into cutlets, seasoned with salt and pepper and a little dry tarragon then grilled them and they turned out moist and lovely; my family complained about the sweetness, but I balanced it with tart heirloom tomatoes for a side and made Panini sandwiches with provolone cheese out of the cutlets; they were quite nice. It turns out I have a bunch of finicky eaters at home and I hope the substitution wasn’t committing sacrilege, but the dark meat may have stood up to the figs' sweetness better, and next time maybe leave out the terragon.}

And You, Dear, get a buggy program out of it (Just what You need, right?)
وَand
إِذْ while
قَالَ declare
إِبْرَاneedle /cursor/pointer بْرَ land/ground
هِيمُ main
رَبِّ raise/increase/collect/gather/accumulate
أَرِنِي show me /display/
كَيْفَ how to alter/revise/copy/rework/adapt
تُ to
حْيِـيneighborhood/vicinity/
الْمَوْتَى endless /death/infinity

قَالَ declare
أَوَ Or
لَمْ Round up/gather/collect
تُؤْمِن accept as True; or تُؤْTau مِن from/of

قَالَ declare
بَلَى Yes; or بَ with; لَى twisting/torsion
وَ and
لَـكِن while is
لِّيَ twisting/bending/torsion/contortion/bending/flexion/
طْمَئِنَّ reassure/check
قَلْبِي inner/core decrease; invert/flip/transform B (or the center?)

قَالَ Declare
فَخُذْ take; thigh/leg (of a right triangle)
4أَرْبَعَةً four, tuple-4
مِّنَ of/from
الطَّيْرِ whatever flies around
فَصُرْ grate/cut into small pieces/differentiate
هُنّ from/of
إِلَيْكَ to you; to torsion/flexion/twisting...

ثُمَّ then
اجْعَلْ mark/locate
عَلَى on/to
كُلِّ each
جَبَلٍ maximum
مِّنْهُنَّ among them/key or most important of them (presumable the key vector)
جُزْءًا portion/section/slice/fraction/piece/bit/parcel

ثُمَّ then
ادْعُهُنَّ call them/execute the function

يَأْتِينَكَ come/comes/ (it should yield (this is a guess, any 2 pairs in order))
سَعْيًا in order/sequence
وَاعْلَمْand know/teach
أَنَّthat
اللّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ God is Wise/Sage/Provident/Separate/Discrete and Powerful/Exponential

My first sloppy take, since I don't know what I'm doing:

Do While (2, 260)
Declare Cursor = 0, **The main pointer/needle set to
ground/ and other values needed for this algorithm**
Display [Value];
//**How to adapt the Area (local neighborhood) from the Infinite** (Big O?)

Declare [A,B]
Or //**Round Up, Collect; ie sum up the vector space
with torsion?**
Direct Sum ΠUT= ATÅBT
Check True? //I don't know
what/

Else
//make sure the Inner/Core is diminished, is this some sort of
topology investigation?//
Declare Tuple-4 (a, b, c, d)//4 of whatever is
flying around//key vector
a=c sin A = c cos B
b=c sin B = c cos A //the
legs of a right triangle//

σaθb {R} //select Key Vector/help!//
d/d(R)//cut them into pieces, discrete values, differentiate
/help!--someone must have already developed this algorithm//
//locate/mark
the maxima
//then call /execute

Print [A,B]
Declare //God is
Wise, Powerful//


Laugh if you like, but I am not the programming genius here and You have your work cut out for You...

***As a general observation, your airfoils sure fly slow around here**

No comments:

Post a Comment